uPressure Gaming- UnderPressure Gaming [UpG]
Please Log in. If you are not logged in, register to become part of our clan [UPG]
Please Log in. If you are not logged in, register to become part of our clan [UPG]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a clan for the Call of Duty series and are committed to organization for you and your team, we have routine games on no strict schedule

Forum  HomeHome  OpenerOpener  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  VOTE4UPG  
Call of Duty
Donations
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Squads
 Top 100 Clans!!!

LiveChat
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ps3 clan application
(COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application Emptyby lDaniyaRl Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:44 am

» PS3 Application
(COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application Emptyby Simply2Xpert4You Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:53 pm

» Clan Apllication
(COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application Emptyby joshhtomarelli Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:08 pm

» Application
(COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application Emptyby CptCurlyFry Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:11 pm

» Ps3 application
(COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application Emptyby Anglblood458 Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:14 am

» My Application
(COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application Emptyby Jarred.Zinsmeyer Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:44 pm

» I would love to join your clan!. ^^
(COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application Emptyby XoapplegurlOx Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:47 pm

» Blockingturtle appliction
(COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application Emptyby blockingturtle Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:55 pm

» Application
(COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application Emptyby theroguelion Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:42 pm

» Application
(COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application Emptyby Kumbiz1997 Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:00 pm

Cheating Sucks
Allies
Security Guarentee
upressuregaming.com

(COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application

Go down 
+5
JJROB4
xTerrozZ.
drivenendowed
JayVee1661
Laasian
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Laasian
Hipfire
Hipfire

(COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application Empty
PostSubject: (COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application   (COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:39 pm

Gamertag/PSN: Xx_Dub_Truth_xx

2. Date of Birth:9/13/1992

3. Have you previously been in UPG?No

4. What is your prefered gaming system?ps3

5. What game type suits you best? (Ex. RPG, FPS, ect.) FPS

6. What is your main game played online? Black Ops

7. On average, how often are you online?As Much as possible

8. What is your previous clan/community history, including names of the communities and reason for leaving? Dub xbox 360 and i went ps3

9. What are you looking to get out of UPG? (Ex. Social, Competitive, Leadership)Community of people i can play with and win with.

10. Any Squad that you request to be on?whichever you see me fit to be on. Any squad

11. Any other information you feel is relevant:i already made a upg name
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
JayVee1661
Micro-Administrator
Micro-Administrator
JayVee1661

PostSubject: Re: (COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application   (COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:36 pm

Hey buddy, welcome to the clan. Be sure to add me- JayVee531

Jaysmooth will look at your application shortly and put you in a squad Smile
Back to top Go down
drivenendowed
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
drivenendowed

PostSubject: Re: (COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application   (COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:20 am

welcome to UpG ! good luck !
Back to top Go down
xTerrozZ.

PostSubject: Re: (COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application   (COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:47 am

Hello and welcome to UpG. Good luck with your application and be sure to add me on the PSN.
PSN ID: xTerrozZ
Back to top Go down
JJROB4
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
JJROB4

PostSubject: Re: (COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application   (COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:09 am

If this is the dub truth we played with tonight he should be deleted.... joining full parties and being a try hard scrub on the other team is forbidden... we warned you several times dub and you kept doing it... I will never .... ever... ever put you back on my friends list... and if UpG continues to recruit scrub bags like this I will be leaving.
Back to top Go down
Laasian
Hipfire
Hipfire

PostSubject: Re: (COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application   (COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:48 am

Cool story no one ask you to add me.I'm not a scrub if i am 1v1 gb me send me request in sa ni ty.Also i already explained why i went try hard but i shall post here.the reason i went try hard because i dislike joining a party after.....leaving my game and getting a uneeded loss then getting kicked from the party.I love how all the older players play more together and we new players have no guidance.You leave us on our own what else am i suppose to do show you i'm worthy for a party inv by providing you with my skills.Plus if it is in upg rules that it's forbidden i broke no rules as i'm not in upg until i'm accepted which i should be because i was recruited by the leaders a while ago.We can settle this 1v1 i have no point in arguing with someone who doesn't know a full story.Also i'm a regular person if the clan can't vs me as a player how will we get better i know my skill level and how to play there are people better then me my question is if you were doing a tourney or something on gb wouldn't you want the best? the only way to prove that is vsing members of the clan.Some say i went try hard when i vsed the 6 upg members in domination i always go try hard i don't play half ass and cost us a match.i'm no push over so don't take me for it.
Back to top Go down
Laasian
Hipfire
Hipfire

PostSubject: Re: (COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application   (COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:51 am

Jay if your reading this i would like to open echo back up and making elite squad because i don't think i'm welcome in the other squads as the other members deleted me and hate me.that is if i make the clan...
Back to top Go down
JJROB4
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
JJROB4

PostSubject: Re: (COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application   (COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 11:01 am

No one said you were a push over... and you were recruited for you skills yes.... The problem is when people tell you to leave because we have a full party and you stay in the game going try hard... yes you have skills.... thats why you were recruited... there were plenty of other people online as well... add them and make a full party... I go try hard all the time too... but if I end up against my other squad mates I leave... plain and simple.... end of story... bottom line... I dont stay in being an asshole...

Plus.... you can sign off and sign back on and it does not affect your K.D ratio, or your win loss... so I am no buying that bullshit... if you get accepted and be respectful..... you may get back on my friends list, but you obviously did something wrong when the 6 people that were in that game removed you... just as we said we would if you continued to do that... which you did. So I have no idea what you were trying to get at with your comment directed towards me at the top... but nothing you said gives and explanation why 6 UpG members told you to leave and squad up with other people....( and you were given the names of 4 or 5 people to squad with) and you continued to stay in our lobby. There is no excuse for it and an apology would suffice. Your attempt to save face has fallen on def ears.
Back to top Go down
JJROB4
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
JJROB4

PostSubject: Re: (COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application   (COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 11:04 am

Plus.... if we want to Vs other clan members we will do it in a private match during a practice.... not in an actual match...
Back to top Go down
Laasian
Hipfire
Hipfire

PostSubject: Re: (COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application   (COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 11:17 am

JJROB4 wrote:
No one said you were a push over... and you were recruited for you skills yes.... The problem is when people tell you to leave because we have a full party and you stay in the game going try hard... yes you have skills.... thats why you were recruited... there were plenty of other people online as well... add them and make a full party... I go try hard all the time too... but if I end up against my other squad mates I leave... plain and simple.... end of story... bottom line... I dont stay in being an asshole...

Plus.... you can sign off and sign back on and it does not affect your K.D ratio, or your win loss... so I am no buying that bullshit... if you get accepted and be respectful..... you may get back on my friends list, but you obviously did something wrong when the 6 people that were in that game removed you... just as we said we would if you continued to do that... which you did. So I have no idea what you were trying to get at with your comment directed towards me at the top... but nothing you said gives and explanation why 6 UpG members told you to leave and squad up with other people....( and you were given the names of 4 or 5 people to squad with) and you continued to stay in our lobby. There is no excuse for it and an apology would suffice. Your attempt to save face has fallen on def ears.

ok first off when you sign in and out you receive a loss you can sign out 100 times right now and it will count as 100 losses.As of leaving part i explained.Also people were telling me to stay.how am i suppose to know whos online if i never have a chance to play with them because all the old players stick together.they only removed me because everyone else did.All 6 didn't tell me to leave.how am i suppose to squad up with people if i only had you 6 added...cool story....no one gave me names b.s. i remain neutral where is the apology for me being kicked when i was like the 3rd person in the party? ok then i don't add non friends even if they are in the clan.It's called a friends list for a reason....
Back to top Go down
JJROB4
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
JJROB4

PostSubject: Re: (COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application   (COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 11:48 am

First of all... your not UpG yet... hence you got kicked from the squad... easy to understand. As for the rules you posted... I consistently uphold those rules... I am not disrespectful to any UpG member and that includes you. We had a full party and yes.... Voskamp aka Elite God told you and several others that we were splitting into two squads... he indicated who was staying with him and who was not... when we dont have a full party I have played with you several times without incident, or disrespect. You can ask all 6 of the members that you joined on.... we all told you to leave... every one of us... actually.... we asked you nicely to leave after you joined a game that our already full party was in... after Elite God told you guys to join up with the players he was kicking.... also.... there is a full list of UpG clan members that you can add... I am sure you can look them up and add most of them. Seriously dude... you are trying to pin this on us and its not going to work... you disrespected us. Yes you got kicked... Driven gets kicked all the time..... I have been kicked lots of times. As I said... there are a few of us that like playing with each other, because we have learned each others playing styles... but we have been trying to incorporate new guys such as yourself. More and more people get kicked from a full party, and are told to join up with the other kicked members... but people get pissed because they think they deserve to play with our party... then they join our lobby and go try hard... which is not cool... I am not explaining this any further... if you cant understand it then I dont care.... I have played with you and all was well... but what you did was wrong and you are not willing to man up to it... good luck in the future.

End of conversation.
Back to top Go down
Laasian
Hipfire
Hipfire

PostSubject: Re: (COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application   (COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 12:11 pm

i understand where your coming from i may be on gb roster etc but according to upg rules i can join any lobby i want.i know i'm sounding like a asshole but i'm right just because i have a upg name clan tag and i'm signed up here doesn't make me official upg.So what i did was just being a random player joining a friends lobby and making there party rage quit i didn't break any rules because i'm under no leadership so i'll stop blabbering i broke no rules i joined a lobby and played like i do dw i follow rules as not being in upg the only rules i have to follow at the time of thus incident are psn rules.so it may be wrong to join you all but all in all if a clan can't handle 1 try hard what makes you think you can handle 6 try hards the clan needs to step up the players and game.

as i said i'm not official upg yet so i really did nothing wrong but play a friends friends.
Back to top Go down
JJROB4
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
JJROB4

PostSubject: Re: (COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application   (COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 12:19 pm

And I can see your point as well.... but... as you were rocking the UpG clantag I assumed you were accepted on the site... therefore UpG. We didnt think it was cool, and we had asked you to leave. Anyway man... we will just leave it at that... maybe this will blow over but in the future please dont do that. Most of us are descent to good players in this clan... and its good to play against players like that... but... we recruited you... which means we want you on our team, not playing against us. Again... I thought you were UpG... but even my other friends on my friends list dont join and play against me, and I dont do it to my friends... thats why they are friends.. so we can rape noobs, or dominate other clans... not get beat by our own clan. I think everyone can get over this Dub, but I am letting you know that people in this clan dont accept that, and people get deleted for that reason.
Back to top Go down
Laasian
Hipfire
Hipfire

PostSubject: Re: (COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application   (COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 12:26 pm

JJROB4 wrote:
And I can see your point as well.... but... as you were rocking the UpG clantag I assumed you were accepted on the site... therefore UpG. We didnt think it was cool, and we had asked you to leave. Anyway man... we will just leave it at that... maybe this will blow over but in the future please dont do that. Most of us are descent to good players in this clan... and its good to play against players like that... but... we recruited you... which means we want you on our team, not playing against us. Again... I thought you were UpG... but even my other friends on my friends list dont join and play against me, and I dont do it to my friends... thats why they are friends.. so we can rape noobs, or dominate other clans... not get beat by our own clan. I think everyone can get over this Dub, but I am letting you know that people in this clan dont accept that, and people get deleted for that reason.

My clan tag was "n0t" meaning i'm not in upg.it's cool if they rage delete me there are 3343043049340 more members i can add i will be more picky who i play with from now on and if upg joins a lobby i'm in they can pick me up or back out because i go try hard 24/7 also i don't consider people friends who chirp me i know those in the clan who dislike me and talk behind a non clan members back so i give em a ass whooping don't talk behind my back and we will have no issues.
Back to top Go down
DX_101
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
DX_101

PostSubject: Re: (COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application   (COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 12:35 pm

jesus christ jj, who put the cactus in your tampon, you started it, and he was new... he just wanted to play a game with someone...

btw dub, next time wait untill their in a pregame or send a message to them b4 they start, unless if they talk shit to you first, then kick their asses, they deserve it.
Back to top Go down
http://Ryanlj.deviantart.com
BTB-x

PostSubject: Re: (COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application   (COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 12:45 pm

DX to the rescue!!!
Back to top Go down
JJROB4
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
JJROB4

PostSubject: Re: (COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application   (COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:04 pm

I have never talked shit to anyclan member... or anybody that didnt chirp me first... period... end of story... and DX I had not problem with Dub until he started joining our games... it pisses everybody off... and PS... I am playing right now and who joined our game.... DUB TRUTH
Back to top Go down
JJROB4
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
JJROB4

PostSubject: Re: (COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application   (COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:13 pm

As i stated before... I never chirped Dub not once..... if he has a problem with other UpG members.... then 1v1 them... dont join a full party and be a dick... more than 12 hours later and he is still joining our games. Plus he just said he is not in our clan... so why is he still on the website then... read all the post on other topics as well.... you can see I tried to come to a compromise with Dub but in reality.... I am completely done with him. Whatever his issue is... it could have been resolved.... no other members in this clan have a problem with me that I know of... I am completely respectful to all. So for me to be this upset with Dub should mean something.... I will play with any of them as long as they are not annoying. But Dub has crossed the line. He is trying to piss off all of UpG due to a couple other members not liking him, and him getting kicked from a full party.... I am so frustrated right now with all this crap... if your with me then good... if not... make some valid points on why I should leave this clan and if there is good reason for me to leave I will.
Back to top Go down
JJROB4
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
JJROB4

PostSubject: Re: (COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application   (COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:16 pm

and I have not talked shit behind your back either..... not once.... as you can see and as you heard last night.... I am not gonna sit back.... I will straight up tell you what I think...
Back to top Go down
drivenendowed
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
drivenendowed

PostSubject: Re: (COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application   (COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:24 pm

^^ WORD^^
Back to top Go down
DX_101
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
DX_101

PostSubject: Re: (COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application   (COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:48 pm

Just drop it man, your 31, or so it says. Im not trying to start something, i want to stop it
Back to top Go down
http://Ryanlj.deviantart.com
Laasian
Hipfire
Hipfire

PostSubject: Re: (COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application   (COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:23 pm

got chirped again i tried apologizing people talk behind my back so i raped em.
Back to top Go down
drivenendowed
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
drivenendowed

PostSubject: Re: (COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application   (COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:28 pm

i farted
Back to top Go down
JJROB4
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
JJROB4

PostSubject: Re: (COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application   (COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:16 am

you didnt rape us Dub... we raped you... I am finished with this fucking shit.... either Dub goes or I am leaving the fucking clan

I am sure I can pull half of UpG with me... not to be an ass because I really like this clan and what it stands for but this guy is pissing me off. Even after we explain to him and I tried to call a truce with this guy... check the posts... I told him we can get passed this .... he still joins games.... jumps in our lobbies... chirps that he wants a 1v1 with all the players in the 6 man group that kicked him.... then he says he was trying to appologize... bullshit... I went off on him, until he left... I am fucking done with this guy....

Make your decision UpG. Yes I am 31... and I dont need to be fucking annoyed while I am trying to play a game that I like to play for fun.
Back to top Go down
BTB-x

PostSubject: Re: (COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application   (COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:37 am

Dub you don't get fucking chirped stop thinking you deserve special treatment because you camp for K/D. and since your so good that you can just 1v1 every clan member, why don't you 1v1 me... I'll beat your ass and put that shit on youtube
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application   (COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application Empty

Back to top Go down

(COMPLETE)Dub Truth Application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
uPressure Gaming- UnderPressure Gaming [UpG] :: Clan Sign Up :: Clan Sign Up Page :: PS3 Sign Up-
Jump to: