1. Gamertag/PSN: ichi masuyo
2. Date of Birth: May 13th 1994
3. Have you previously been in UPG? Not at all
4. What is your prefered gaming system? PS3 but I'm trying to get into xbox a lot more.
5. What game type suits you best? (Ex. RPG, FPS, ect.) FPS all day rofl.
6. What is your main game played online? Black ops on both systems
7. On average, how often are you online? Anytime we can game. I don't usually like playing alone so whenever I'm partied with someone.
8. What is your previous clan/community history, including names of the communities and reason for leaving? Death Bringers. Not really much of a history. I just joined and when I tried getting into some parties and game with a few of my clan members, they were always not up for it. So I figured there was no point in staying in a clan that does nothing but use the chatbox all of the time.
9. What are you looking to get out of UPG? (Ex. Social, Competitive, Leadership) I'm not expecting anything short of partying up and dominating the other Team. I'll do a little competitive later once I get used to everything but for now, I just want to pub it out and have as much fun as possible.
10. Any Squad that you request to be on? Any squad that'll accept me really. Preferably a squad that does a lot of TDM. (My favorite game mode xD) I'm just looking to game with a party of 6 FINALLY rofl. If not a party of 6, just something. I'm tired of gaming alone and losing because someone on my team has 1 & 19. I swear man, I went 38 & 7 today and can you believe that I STILL lost? Rofl
11. Any other information you feel is relevant: Well if you don't mind, I'll post an about me I've written so you all can understand who am I and what my intentions are. It may be a bit long but hey, it's relevant information.
Well, my name is Anthony. I was born and raised in Philadelphia,PA. No not West Philly, I'm not the Fresh Prince rofl. SouthWest actually. I love music, It's my passion I guess you could say. The reason I'm still here and the reason my days are so easy. I love all types of music but I mainly listen to Rap, Hip-hop, J pop, Rock...nvm I listen to everything equally lol. My favorite rappers are Nas, Biggie, Canibus and J.Cole. Favorites bands are Straight line stitch, Parkway drive, Escape the fate and Bullet for my valentine.
I also enjoy Anime. I've watched/enjoyed so many of them. As long as it's in the Action Genre, I've more than likely watched it. My favorite anime is One piece, LOVE IT!
As far as gaming goes, I won't lie to you. I'm a Play2Win type gamer. Lots of times I can be casual but when the lobby start talking trash and I feel like the other Team could possibly be better than me, I put my gameface on to prove to myself that I'm on top. I'm not a douchebag, if my team doesn't want to go all out, so be it. But if we're really trying, I trust my teammates and I try to go H.A.M on the other team xD. I'm a huge rusher, I mainly roll with sub-machine guns and shotguns but I occasionally use assault type weapons. I dislike Second chance and Ghost. I refuse to use second chance but if the other team are being douche bags, I'll pop my ghost class out in a second. I'm not being a hypocrite, I'm speaking the absolute truth here. I play to win and I'll do it at all cost. If I'm using a class you don't agree with, please honestly let me know and I'll change it ASAP, I dislike being cheap but I will when I have too. Just remind me when I'm doing it and I'll come back to my sense, sound good? Let's move on! I play big on support type playing. I play with randoms a lot but I'm a massive team player. My main kill-streak set up is Spy plane, counter spy plane and Black bird. If I'm on your team, I'll take down air support and provide the whereabouts of the enemy for most of the game. K/D is a 1.83 and on PS3, it's 1.90. It's not great, may not even be good but I rarely do crappy. I'm not an amazing gamer, but I'll try to help my team as much as possible so don't get pissed at me when I fail. Everyone has their off days lmao.
That's pretty much my about me. I apologize if it's too long.
13. Are you willing to donate? If I'm not broke? Hell yea
14. What is your kill/death ratio? 1.83 and rising.
15. What is your win/loss ratio? 1.96