uPressure Gaming- UnderPressure Gaming [UpG]
Please Log in. If you are not logged in, register to become part of our clan [UPG]
Please Log in. If you are not logged in, register to become part of our clan [UPG]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a clan for the Call of Duty series and are committed to organization for you and your team, we have routine games on no strict schedule

Forum  HomeHome  OpenerOpener  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  VOTE4UPG  
Call of Duty
Donations
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Squads
 Top 100 Clans!!!

LiveChat
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ps3 clan application
odinslilhelper submission request Emptyby lDaniyaRl Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:44 am

» PS3 Application
odinslilhelper submission request Emptyby Simply2Xpert4You Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:53 pm

» Clan Apllication
odinslilhelper submission request Emptyby joshhtomarelli Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:08 pm

» Application
odinslilhelper submission request Emptyby CptCurlyFry Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:11 pm

» Ps3 application
odinslilhelper submission request Emptyby Anglblood458 Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:14 am

» My Application
odinslilhelper submission request Emptyby Jarred.Zinsmeyer Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:44 pm

» I would love to join your clan!. ^^
odinslilhelper submission request Emptyby XoapplegurlOx Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:47 pm

» Blockingturtle appliction
odinslilhelper submission request Emptyby blockingturtle Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:55 pm

» Application
odinslilhelper submission request Emptyby theroguelion Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:42 pm

» Application
odinslilhelper submission request Emptyby Kumbiz1997 Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:00 pm

Cheating Sucks
Allies
Security Guarentee
upressuregaming.com

odinslilhelper submission request

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
odinslilhelper
N00B
N00B

odinslilhelper submission request Empty
PostSubject: odinslilhelper submission request   odinslilhelper submission request EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:11 pm

[justify]
Gamertag: odinslilhelper

K/D: 0.90

Skill: 7

Playtime: weekdays:4:00-7:00 p.m. EST time Saturday :9:00a.m-6:00p.m.

Mic: Yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: odinslilhelper submission request   odinslilhelper submission request EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:14 pm

System?
Back to top Go down
Admin
GOD
GOD
Admin

PostSubject: Re: odinslilhelper submission request   odinslilhelper submission request EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:17 pm

he is in the PS3 signup section (look up at the bar just above his post)
Back to top Go down
http://upressuregaming.com

PostSubject: Re: odinslilhelper submission request   odinslilhelper submission request EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:19 pm

oldinslilhelper you have been accepted and will be playing with the Golf squad. Please add your squad leader damianrite on XBL/PSN and ask him any questions you may have. Review the RULES AND REGULATIONS

Feel free to add all our UPG members from our full list of roster http://www.upressuregaming.com/t149-golf-squad-members</A>, this way you'll be able to play with members of the squad almost all 24 hours

We ask that you immediately change your clantag in Call of Duty: Black Ops to [UpG!] for PS3 or [UPG] for XBL *without brackets
Please add all members in your squad
Please continue to your squads discussion section</A> and introduce yourself here http://www.upressuregaming.com/f30-golf
We hope you enjoy fighting in our clan! ENJOY!

Please Get Online At Least 3 Times A Week And Participate In Our Forums As Much As Possible
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: odinslilhelper submission request   odinslilhelper submission request EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:21 pm

damianrite wrote:
oldinslilhelper you have been accepted and will be playing with the Golf squad. Please add your squad leader damianrite on XBL/PSN and ask him any questions you may have. Review the RULES AND REGULATIONS

Feel free to add all our UPG members from our full list of roster http://www.upressuregaming.com/t149-golf-squad-members</A>, this way you'll be able to play with members of the squad almost all 24 hours

We ask that you immediately change your clantag in Call of Duty: Black Ops to [UpG!] for PS3 or [UPG] for XBL *without brackets
Please add all members in your squad
Please continue to your squads discussion section</A> and introduce yourself here http://www.upressuregaming.com/f30-golf
We hope you enjoy fighting in our clan! ENJOY!

Please Get Online At Least 3 Times A Week And Participate In Our Forums As Much As Possible

You beat me,I was about to make him Delta Squad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: odinslilhelper submission request   odinslilhelper submission request EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:31 pm

i was makin it when u guys where postin i guess... lol
Back to top Go down
odinslilhelper
N00B
N00B

PostSubject: Re: odinslilhelper submission request   odinslilhelper submission request EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:32 pm

Haha thanks guys, been looking for a good clan for a while now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: odinslilhelper submission request   odinslilhelper submission request EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:33 pm

I'll get them some other time Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
GOD
GOD
Admin

PostSubject: Re: odinslilhelper submission request   odinslilhelper submission request EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:34 pm

came to the right place Wink just get posting on the forums so everyone gets to know you! post an introduction aswell if you want Very Happy hope you enjoy us!
Back to top Go down
http://upressuregaming.com
odinslilhelper
N00B
N00B

PostSubject: Re: odinslilhelper submission request   odinslilhelper submission request EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:38 pm

Will do! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stabmyback
N00B
N00B
Stabmyback

PostSubject: Re: odinslilhelper submission request   odinslilhelper submission request EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:54 am

Yay another golf member welcome!!! I had no chance in adding him b4 u cuz i was at school :S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: odinslilhelper submission request   odinslilhelper submission request Empty

Back to top Go down

odinslilhelper submission request
Page 1 of 1